Sunday, June 28, 2009

Orlano Gay Cruising Areas

First post in my LJ

Hi, I had almost lost hope to open this lj, but in the end, even given my proverbial tenacity to succeed in things impossible, here I am! I
introduce myself, my name is Shaya, or at least I do call it the web, I'm 18 years old, fresh, fresh, but I attend the web as far back as 2005. Mainly I was involved in the forum, successful or not, then, only for those writing about. I'm a writer, even if you do not say much, I love more than anything else to read, I enjoy doing the beta-reader and give advice to the next generation of writers. Precisely for this reason I have a forum that talks about writing, although in theory it was reopened recently. I read mostly fantasy, but I also work furthest from the genre as the novels of Jane Austen or the saga of Darkover by Marion Zimmer Bradley (my writer favorite, along with Jane, of course!). I am also fond of cinema, or at least passionate film of the last decade. My favorite movie? Moulin Rouge, Baz Luhrman with the trilogy, I've seen entirely in the original language!
OK, enough talk, see you soon! ;)
Shaya

0 comments:

Post a Comment