Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gay Cruising Places In Abu Dhabi

various thoughts.

strange people in the world there, this afternoon I saw something
I still miss it. What a fantasy that some individuals.
But oh well, we fly over which is better.
Then, the gift for my sister is in place, one for daddy
just pick it up and that for the mamy still do not know exactly.
With Friends and it is said to be simple enough and good wishes, We are all poor
^ ^ 'But I thought
almost to a small surprise for them, but I do not know yet what
. Be ', then maybe pass me the sketch and do nothing ^ ^'
Today I did what I had and then I could hear my friend
I have not heard in months. E 'was great ^ ^
I missed talking with him, is one of those people that does not stress you
soul and I like it ^ ^
With him you can talk quietly, at least as far as I'm concerned.
But I wonder, after so much time that will never be possible to think of some things that happened
irritated yet? Yeah, there's one thing I
still irritates even if I pretend to nothing. Be 'just pretend it is not true, but I'm not going to talk about
here, like nowhere else on the network.
But I sometimes wonder how do people not notice what
who said I did not realize that
may have hurt someone, hurt him. I will be strange to me I do an examination of conscience?
Seriously, is irritating. I should take a leaf from a friend of mine, beat
and say what I think, without me one thousand scruples.

Good Weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment