Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Noisemakers For A Competition

Died Andrei Voznesensky

pity. I'm still just beginning to discover the poet, by virtue of their youth.

PRAYER

When I attach a paper
features of your hasty beauty,
I do not think about the rhyme -
mind would not go!

When you're in a cap Basseinaya
me pripustit of water,
pray not about the salvation of the soul -
mind would not go!

But behind the fence of the monastery,
as alcohol hit ammonia,
poslegrozovye gardens -
mind would not go!

When clearly and roughly
dragonfly in the middle of fields
are like black screws
glass, missed the door,

is dissolved summer,
that only utter: "Sorry,
for that me, man, it is!
mind would not go! "

Where a soul carried off -
forgot to bring.
" Lord - I say - or Russia,
ago did not let go! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment