Monday, October 11, 2010

When Does Canned Chicken Broth Expire

The end

I apologize to those who have betrayed, and fuck every enemy

that I win or I lose
is always the shit stesssa
And no matter how many people I saw, what I've known
This life has conquered me, and I 's I won
"This life," said my mother, "my son must be lived,
This life does not look at him and spit in my face at most"
I just clean with the sleeve of my jacket
And when someone crushes you should be the first to attack.
Do not have ever made, I always grossed
,
It always pissed,
until you lose your breath will come
the end, but not the end
And how each time to wait and do a thousand files in number
With your hand on you and a close
Like a good film that unfortunately
not look at anyone.
I do not know who they are and it scares me find out,
I look at my face in the mirror but I can not draw

As I speak, I speak always
of my own life, I can not do it again and tell

is a hard ...

I wish it was today, in a moment tomorrow to
starting over, to upset all my plans,
Why will be better and I will How best
a good film that leaves everyone speechless.

does not seem true and it never seemed
Easy, bitter sweet because as the past

All this has changed me and I have made perhaps the best years
steal from my paranoia and a thousand other errors are
weird I admit, and I count more than one defect
But someone up there looked at me and told me
"I will save this time, like last time."
How many do I want to do but then remain stationary,
I look at life through pictures and already has reached another winter, I never change on this
never, ever destroy everything,
apologize if I disappointed will not help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment